御薗橋801商店街の近くの観光スポットをご紹介。お近くへお立ち寄りの際はぜひ足を運んでみてくださいね!お散歩マップも配布しておりますので、印刷してご利用ください。
This text you can read in English,Chinese and Korean.Please push the "Read more" button and select a language.
↓クリックでPDFファイルが開きます。ファイルを保存してから印刷ください。Please feel free to use this map.↓

詳しく見る Read more
  • 日本語
  • English
  • Chinese
  • Korean
  • 賀茂別雷神社(上賀茂神社)


    【御由緒】
    神代の昔、本社の北北西にある、秀峰。神山(こうやま)に御祭神、賀茂別雷神(かもわけいかづちのかみ)が御降臨になり、天武天皇の御代(678)、現在の社殿の基が造営されました。本殿御鎮座以後も広く庶民の信仰を集め、皇室の御崇敬は歴代にわたり、行幸啓は枚挙にいとまなく、国家の重大時には必ず奉幣、御祈願がありました。

    【社殿(建造物)と境内】
    御祭神を祀る本殿と常設の仮殿である権殿が東西に並び建ち、共に文久三年(1863)造替で「流造」(ながれづくり)の典型として昭和28年国宝に指定されています。その他の御殿は概ね寛永五年(1628)の造替でその殆どがやはり昭和28年重要文化財に指定されており、平安時代の佇まいを残すところから境内全域が平成6年に世界文化遺産に登録されました。また、ニノ鳥居を入った正面の立砂は神山を象ったもので、頂きに松の葉が立てられ、陰と陽の一対になっています。

    【神話】
    上賀茂神社は京都で最も古い社といわれ、その起源は遥か2600年以上前に遡ります。賀茂神話によると、太古の昔山城国(現在の京都市)に移り住んだ賀茂一族の姫・賀茂玉依姫命(かもたまよりひめのみこと)が川で身を清めていると、上流より天降した丹塗矢が流れて来ました。その矢を持ち帰った賀茂玉依姫命が床に祀り休まれたところ、御神霊の力を享け御子を授かったといわれています。御子が元服したとき、祖父である一族の長・賀茂建角身命(かもたけつぬみのみこと)が多くの神々を招き祝宴を催し、その席で「汝の父と思う神に盃を捧げよ」と申され、盃を渡したところ、御子は「我が父は天津神なり」と答えられ、雷鳴と共にそのまま天に昇られたと記されており、再び会いたいと乞い願っていた賀茂玉依比売命の夢枕にある夜、御子が顕れ「吾れに逢はむとには、馬に鈴を掛けて走らせ、葵楓(あおいかつら)に蘰(かづら)を造り、厳しく飾りて吾れを待たば来む」との神託があり、その言葉に従い神迎の祭をしたところ天より神として御降臨されたと伝わっています。この御子神が賀茂別雷大神であります。

    【主な祭祀】
    例祭 賀茂祭(葵祭 あおいまつり) 5月15日
    ※勅祭・・・勅使(天皇の御使)が遣わされる祭
    今よりおよそ1400年前、風水害が続き、農作物も実らなくなり、庶民は大いに嘆きました。時の欽明天皇が占いをさせて原因を訊ねたところ、賀茂大神の祟りであると判り、賀茂社に使を遣わし、祭を行っていました。すると、風雨治まり五穀豊穣・天下太平となったのが賀茂祭の起源で、以降毎年国家的な行事として行われるようになりました。平安時代には「まつり」と言えばこの祭を差す程の大きな祭であり、京都三大祭の一つとして、現在も皇室より勅使を迎え往古の儀式のまま祭が行われています。当日、御殿をはじめ奉仕する全ての人が葵を飾るところから、江戸時代行列復興以来「葵祭」として親しまれています。神社で行われる厳粛な祭儀と新緑の都大路を進む牛車、花傘、斎王代列(さいおうだいれつ)等総勢500名、長さ800メートルに及ぶ行列の様は、王朝絵巻を見る如く優雅です。

    賀茂競馬(かもくらべうま)  5月5日
    平安時代、堀河天皇寛治7年(1093)に五穀豊穣祈願の為、宮中でおこなわれていた競馬が奉納されたことに始まる神事で、乗尻(のりじり)《=騎手》が左方右方に分かれ番(つがい)《=2頭ずつ》で勝敗を決する様は壮観で、『徒然草』等にも記されています。(京都市登録無形民俗文化財)

    夏越大祓 6月30日
    上半期の罪穢を祓う神事で、午前10時に本殿にて夏越神事が、午後8時には篝火が焚かれ、夕闇に包まれた境内にて神職が中臣祓詞を奏上する中、人形が「ならの小川」に投ぜられ、祈願者の罪穢が祓い清められ、大祓式が行われます。12月31日には、年末の大祓が午後4時より行われます。

    重陽(ちょうよう)神事・烏(からす)相撲  9月9日
    9月9日は陽の数字の重なるめでたい日(重陽)とされ、古来寿命長久の行事が行われてきました。当日ご神前に菊花をお供えして延命長寿を祈願する重陽神事が行われ、引き続き立砂の前に造られた土俵では童子による相撲が行われ、立砂後ろの「細殿」内では葵祭奉仕の斎王代が陪覧されます。(京都市登録無形民俗文化財)

    ご利益 厄除明神、落雷除、電気産業
    交通案内 御薗橋801商店街から徒歩5分
    市バス・京都バス「上賀茂神社前」下車すぐ
    地下鉄「北大路」・「北山」駅より車で約5分
    料金 参拝自由
    地図
    大きな地図で見る
  • Kamo-wakeikazuchi Shrine (Kamigamo Shrine)


    【History】
    In the ancient times of the gods, there was a splendid mountain north-northwest of this shrine. The enshrined deity Kamo-wakeikazuchi descended upon Mount Koyama, and during the reign of Emperor Tenmu (678), the foundations of the current shrine building were laid.
    Even after the deity was enshrined at the main shrine, commoners from far and wide would pay their respects there, and successive generations of imperial households would do so as well. Emperors and Empresses would visit numerous times, and during times of grave importance to the country, they would always give offerings and make prayers there.

    【Main building (structure) and shrine grounds】
    Honden, where the enshrined deity is located, and the permanent structure of Gonden, which is the associate shrine, stand together on the east and west. They were both restored in 1863 (Bunkyu 3), and were designated as National Treasures in 1953 as classic examples of “nagare-style” architecture.
    The other shrine buildings were generally restored in 1628 (Kan’ei 5), and likewise most were designated as Important Cultural Properties in 1953, and the entire shrine grounds were registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994 for the legacy left by the Heian period on them. In addition, sand cones representing Mount Koyama can be seen directly in front of you after passing through the second torii. Standing at their peaks are pine leaves, which make a pairing of light and darkness.

    【Legend】
    Kamigamo Shrine is said to be the oldest shrine in Kyoto, with a distant origin dating back over 2600 years ago.According to the legend of Kamo, when Kamo-tama-yori-hime-no-mikoto, a princess of the Kamo clan who moved to the ancient Yamashiro province (presently Kyoto city), was purifying her body in the river, a red lacquered arrow dropped from the heavens and floated to her from upstream.Kamo-tama-yori-hime-no-mikoto then brought the arrow home, venerated on the ground, and after she had rested, it is said that she received the divine power of the gods and was blessed with a son.
    During the son’s initiation into adulthood, Kamo-taketsu-numi-no-mikoto, who was his grandfather and the chief of the clan, invited many deities and held a celebratory feast. At his seat, his grandfather passed him a sake cup, saying, “To the deity who thinks of your father, I offer this cup to you.” The son replied, “My father is a deity in heaven,” and it was recorded that at the same time as a clap of thunder, he ascended to the heavens in that state. Kamo-tama-yori-hime-no-mikoto begged to be able to meet her son again, and her son appeared one night by her bedside, making the following oracle: “If you should wish to meet me, hang a bell on a horse and make it gallop, and make a wreath with hollyhock flowers and maple leaves; if you decorate yourself with it religiously and wait, I shall come.” It was said that when she followed those words, during a festival to welcome the gods, her son descended down from the heavens as a deity.
    That son who became a deity is known as Kamo-wakeikazuchi.

    【Main festivals】
    Annual festival – Kamo Festival (Hollyhock Festival or Aoi Matsuri) on May 15th
    [Imperial festival – a festival to which an imperial envoy (messenger from the Emperor) is dispatched to]
    About 1400 years ago, a spell of storms and floods persisted, causing crops to be unable to ripen and the commoners to lament greatly. The then Emperor Kinmei ordered a divination to be done to investigate the cause, and it was ascertained to be a divine punishment by the great deity of Kamo. He then dispatched an envoy to hold a ceremonial festival at Kamo Shrine.Upon doing so, the winds and rains stopped, a bumper crop was produced, and peace reigned over the lands, thus making this the origin of the Kamo festival. From then on, it became held as a national event every year.This festival is so great that during the Heian period, when one mentioned the word “festival”, one would be referring to the Kamo Festival. As one of the three main festivals of Kyoto, it is held in the same manner as in the ancient times, with the imperial household sending an envoy to grace the festival even now.
    On the day itself, not only the shrine buildings, but also all the people attending the festival are decorated with hollyhocks, thus giving the festival its familiar name of “Hollyhock Festival” ever since the festival procession was revived in the Edo period. The 800-meter long festival procession consists of 500 members in addition to ox carriages, flower umbrellas, and the Saio-dai (festival priestess) procession. Together with the solemn rituals performed at the shrine, watching the procession go down the city roads filled with new greenery is like looking at an elegant dynastic picture scroll.

    The Ritual of the Racehorses (Kamo-kurabe-uma) on May 5th
    This ritual started during the Heian period when Emperor Horikawa offered horse races, as held in the imperial court, as a prayer for a bumper crop in 1093 (Kanji 7). The sight of the norijiri (=horsemen) racing to decide the winner in a tsugai (=head-to-head race), with one on the left and one on the right, is a truly magnificent spectacle which is also recorded in stories such as “Tsurezuregusa”.(Registered as an Intangible Folk Cultural Property under the city of Kyoto)

    The Great Summer Purification Ritual on June 30th
    This purification ritual is performed to rid oneself of the sins and impurities accumulated over the first half of the year. At 10am, the summer ritual begins at Honden, and at 8pm, bonfires are lit. As the shrine grounds are surrounded by darkness, human effigies made of paper are thrown into Nara River while the priests present the chant for the great purification ritual. In this manner, the sins and impurities of those who pray are cleansed and washed away.On December 31st, the great end-of-year purification ritual is held starting from 4pm.

    Double Ninth Festival and Karasu-zumo (Crow Sumo) on September 9th
    September 9th is considered to be an auspicious day where two yang numbers (double nines) occur, so festivals have been held since ancient times to pray for longevity. On the day itself, chrysanthemums are offered at the altar as part of the Double Ninth Festival to pray for longevity. This continues with sumo matches by children in an arena constructed in front of the sand cones, which the Saio-dai (festival priestess) who attended the Hollyhock Festival views from within the “Hosodono”, located behind the sand cones. (Registered as an Intangible Folk Cultural Property under the city of Kyoto)

    Benefits For warding off evil, protection against lightning, electronics businesses
    Access 5-minute walk from Misonobashi801 Shopping Center.
    Short distance upon alighting at “Kamigamo-jinja-mae” from the City Bus/Kyoto Bus
    About 5 minutes by car from the “Kitaoji” and “Kitayama” subway stations
    Entrance fee Free to visit
    Map
    Big Map
  • 贺茂别雷神社(上贺茂神社)


    【渊源】
    在古老的神话时代,此处供奉的神灵——贺茂别雷神降临到位于本神社西北偏北处的秀峰神山。天武天皇统治期间,于678年建造了现在的神殿雏形。本殿接受供奉之后,广受平民信仰。皇室的崇敬也是代代不绝,天皇和皇后一起外出祭拜的事例不胜枚举。国家每逢大事要事,必然在神前献币、祈愿。

    【神殿(建筑物)和神社内部】
    祭神的本殿和常设临时殿——权殿沿东西方向并排而建。两者均在文久三年(1863)改建,并作为“流造”(日本神社的建筑结构之一)的典范于1953年被指定为国宝。其他神殿大致改建于宽永五年(1628),其中绝大多数在1953年被指定为重要文化财产。由于神殿内各区域仍保留有平安时代的风貌,因此神社内全区于1994年被注册为世界文化遗产。走过二鸟居后从正面看到的“立砂”(圆锥形沙堆)象征着神山,顶部立有松叶,为阴阳一对。

    【神话】
    据说上贺茂神社是京都最古老的神社,其起源可以追溯到2600年以前。根据贺茂神话的说法,在遥远的太古时代,移居山城国(现在的京都市)的贺茂一族的公主——贺茂玉依比卖命在一次下河洗澡时,有一支朱红色的箭从河的上游漂流而来。 据说,贺茂玉依比卖命捡回那支箭后祭于床上, 当晚就寝时她便得神灵之力,怀上了孩子。
    据记载,该子举行成人礼之时,其祖父,一族之长的贺茂建角身命邀请诸神大摆筵席,席间祖父对其说道“向你认为是自己父亲的神敬酒吧”,并递过酒杯,该子答道“我父是天津神”,并伴着雷鸣就地升天。祈愿再次与孩子见面的贺茂玉依比卖命在一个晚上梦见该子出现并嘱托道“要见我的话,给马系铃让其奔跑,将二叶葵插在桂枝条上庄重装饰,等待我,我就会来”。传闻按其所言举行迎神祭礼后,果然有神从天而降。
    该子所成之神,就是贺茂别雷大神。

    【主要祭祀】
    定期祭祀 贺茂祭 5月15日
    [敕祭…派遣敕使(天皇御史)参加的祭典]
    距今大约1400年前,风灾水害不断,农作物欠收,百姓唉声叹气。 当时的钦明天皇让人占卜并询问原因,结果被告知是贺茂大神作祟。于是派遣使者前往贺茂神社进行祭祀。风雨之灾果然因此平息,五谷丰登、天下太平。这就是贺茂祭的起源,以后成为每年都会举行的国家活动。
    这是平安时代一提起“祭祀”便会令人联想到的重大祭祀。作为京都三大祭祀之一,现在仍由皇室派遣使者按照远古仪式举行祭典。当天,府邸和全部奉职人员都会以葵做装饰,因此自江户时代游行队列复兴以来就以“葵祭”之名为人熟知。神社举行严肃的祭仪,牛车、花伞、斋王代表的队列等从绿色葱郁的京都大道上列队游行。人员总计达500名,游行队列长达800米。景象之优雅,宛若观看王朝画卷。

    贺茂赛马  5月5日
    平安时代,堀河天皇宽治7年(1093),为祈愿五谷丰登而在宫中举行赛马。这项祭神仪式则起源于此。“乘尻(骑手)”分列左右两边,以2骑轮番比赛,一决胜负。景象颇为壮观,《徒然草》等中也有记载。 (京都市经注册的无形民俗文化财产)

    夏越大祓 6月30日
    这是为驱除上半年罪孽与污秽的祭神仪式。上午10点在本殿举行夏越祭神仪式,下午8点点燃篝火。在暮色苍茫的神社内,神职人员奏上中臣祓词。其间,人偶被投入“楢之小川”,祈愿者的罪孽与污秽被净化,也举行大祓仪式。在12月31日,岁末大祓自下午4点开始举行。

    重阳神事和乌相扑   9月9日
    9月9日,阳数重叠,故曰“重阳”。这一天里,自古以来都会举行祝愿长寿的庆典。当天举行重阳神事,向神前供奉菊花,祈愿益寿延年。接着由童子在建于立砂之前的相扑台上进行相扑比赛。立砂后面的“细殿”内,参加葵祭的斋王代表将陪同参观。(京都市经注册的无形民俗文化财产)

    保佑 消灾明神、避雷、电气产业
    交通指南 自御薗桥801商店街步行5分钟,
    乘坐市营巴士、京都巴士在“上贺茂神社前”站下车即到。
    乘坐地铁在“北大路”、“北山”站换乘车约5分钟。
    费用 免费入内参拜
    地图
    大图
  • 카모와케이카즈치 신사(카미가모 신사)

    【유래】
    신이 다스리던 옛날부터, 본 신사의 북북서 쪽에 있는 아름다운 산봉우리인 코야마(神山)에 제신 카모와케이카즈치노카미(賀茂別雷神)가 강림하여 텐무(天武) 천황이 즉위한 해(678)에 지금 있는 신전의 토대가 조성되었습니다.본전이 자리잡은 이후에도 널리 서민의 신앙을 모으고 황실의 숭경은 역대에 걸치며,천황의 행차는 매일같이 거르는 일 없이 계속되어, 국가의 중대한 시기에는 반드시 신전에 공물을 바치는 봉폐 의식과 기원 의식이 있었습니다.

    【신전(건조물)과 경내】
    제신을 모시는 본전과 상설 임시 봉안전인 권전(権殿)이 동서로 나란히 서 있으며,함께 분큐(文久) 3년(1863)에 다시 지어지며 "나가레즈쿠리"(流造)의 전형으로서 1953년에 국보로 지정되었습니다.그 외의 신전은 대체로 간에이(寛永) 5년(1628)의 개조를 통해 대부분이 역시 1953년 중요문화재로 지정되었으며, 헤이안 시대의 모습을 남기는 곳으로서 경내 전역이 1994년에 세계 문화 유산으로 등록되었습니다.또한 니노토리이(二ノ鳥居)로 들어가면 보이는 정면의 모래 둔덕은 코야마(神山)를 본떠 만든 것으로,정상에 소나무 잎을 세워, 음과 양의 한 쌍으로 되어 있습니다.

    【신화】
    카미가모(上賀茂) 신사는 교토에서 가장 오래된 신사로 알려져 있으며,그 기원은 먼 옛날 2600년 전으로 거슬러 올라갑니다. 카모(賀茂) 신화에 따르면, 태고의 국가였던 야마시로국山城国(현재의 교토)로 이주한카모 가문의 공주 카모타마요리히메노미코토(賀茂玉依姫命)가 강에서 몸을 정화하고 있을 때, 상류에서 하늘로부터 내려온 니누리야(丹塗矢) 화살이 흘러 왔습니다.그 화살을 집으로 가져온 카모타마요리히메노미코토가 마루에서 쉬고 있을 때, 신령의 힘을 받아 아들을 잉태하였다고 알려져 있습니다.아들이 관례를 치를 때 할아버지인 일족의 족장 카모타케츠누미노미코토(賀茂建角身命)가많은 신들을 초대하여 잔치를 대접하고, 그 자리에서 “그대의 아버지라고 생각하는 신에게 술잔을 바쳐라”라고 하여, 술잔을 전하며 아들은 “저의 아버지는 아마츠카미(天津神)”라고 대답하며 천둥과 함께 그대로 승천하였다고 기록되어 있으며, 다시 만나고 싶다고 간절히 바라던 카모타마요리히메노미코토(賀茂玉依比売命)의 꿈자리에 어느 날 밤아들이 나타나 “저를 만나시려면, 말에게 방울을 매어 달리게 하고, 접시꽃(葵)과 단풍나무(楓)에 카즈라(蘰)를 만들어, 엄숙하게 장식하여 저를 기다리시면 올 것입니다”라고 하는 신의 계시가 있어,그 말에 따라 신을 영접하는 제를 올렸더니 하늘로부터 신으로 강림하셨다고 전해지고 있습니다.
    이 아들 신이 카모와케이카즈치노오오카미(賀茂別雷大神)입니다.

    【주요 제사】
    시제 카모제(아오이마츠리葵祭) 5월 15일
    [칙제・・・칙사(천황의 사신)이 파견되는 제사]
    지금부터 약 1400년전, 풍수 피해가 계속되고 농작물도 맺지 않아, 서민들은 큰 슬픔에 빠졌습니다. 당시의 긴메이(欽明) 천황이 점을 보게 하여 원인을 묻자, 카모오오카미(賀茂大神)의 벌이라는 것을 알게 되어, 카모신사에 사신을 보내 제를 올렸습니다. 그랬더니 비바람이 안정되고 오곡이 풍성하게 익으며, 천하태평이 되었던 것이 카모축제의 기원이며, 이후 매년 국가적인 행사로 이루어지게 되었습니다. 헤이안(平安) 시대에는 “축제”라고 한다면 이 축제를 가리킬 정도의 큰 축제이며, 교토 3대 축제의 하나로서 현재도 왕실의 칙사를 맞이하여 오랜 옛날의 의식대로 축제를 하고 있습니다.당일에는 신전을 비롯하여 봉사하는 모든 사람이 아오이(葵; 접시꽃) 장식을 하기 시작하면서, 에도(江戸) 시대의 행렬 부흥 이후 "아오이 축제"로 사랑 받고 있습니다.신사에서 이루어지는 엄숙한 제례와 신록의 넓은 대로를 진행하는 우차(牛車), 하나가사(花傘), 사이오다이레츠(斎王代列) 등 총 500명, 길이 800미터에 이르는 행렬의 모습은 왕조의 그림 두루마리를 보는 것처럼 우아합니다.

    카모쿠라베우마(賀茂競馬) 5월 5일
    헤이안 시대, 호리카와(堀河) 천황 간지 7년(1093)에 오곡 풍양의 기원을 위해 궁중에서 행해지고 있던 경마가 봉납된 것에서 시작된 제례로, 노리지리(乗尻; 기수)가 두 마리씩 왼쪽 오른쪽으로 나뉘어 승패를 결정하는 모습은 장관으로, 『츠레즈레구사(徒然草)』 등에도 기록되어 있습니다. (교토시 등록 무형 민속문화재)

    나고시노오하라에(夏越大祓) 6월30일
    상반기의 잘못과 부정함을 없애는 제례로, 오전 10시에 본전에서 나고시(夏越) 제례가, 오후 8시에는 화롯불을피워 땅거미에 싸인 경내에서 신관이 나카토미(中臣) 하라에노코토바(祓詞)의 주문을 외우는 가운데, 인형을 “나라노오가와(ならの小川)”에던지면서 기원하는 사람의 죄가 없어지도록 씻어내는 오하라에(大祓) 식이 거행됩니다.12월 31일에는 연말의 오하라에가 오후 4시부터 진행됩니다.

    중양(重陽)절의 제례・카라스(烏) 스모 9월 9일
    9월 9일은 양(陽)의 숫자가 겹치는 경사스러운 날(중양절)로, 옛날부터 수명 장수를 기원하는 행사가 진행되어 왔습니1다.당일에는 신전에 국화를 공양하고, 연명 장수를 기원하는 중양절 행사가 진행되며, 계속해서 모래 둔덕 앞에 만들어진 씨름판에서는 어린이들의 스모 씨름이 열리며, 모래 둔덕 뒤의 호소도노(細殿) 내에서는 아오이 마츠리 봉사의 사이오다이(斎王代) 제식을 볼 수 있습니다.(교토시 등록 무형 민속문화재)

    효험 액막이 묘진(明神)・낙뢰 제거・전기산업
    교통 안내 미소노바시(御薗橋) 801 상점가에서 도보 5분
    시 버스・교토 버스 “카미가모신사 앞(上賀茂神社前) 하차하면 바로.
    지하철 “기타오지(北大路)”・”기타야마(北山)” 역에서 차로 약 5분.
    요금 참배 자유
    지도
    큰지도

↑ PAGE TOP

詳しく見る Read more
  • 日本語
  • English
  • Chinese
  • Korean
  • 大将軍神社

     大将軍神社は、西賀茂にある平安京造営時に王城の北の守護神とされた神社です。京都市内には複数の大将軍神社が存在することから「西賀茂大将軍神社」とも呼ばれています。
     西賀茂の産土神(うぶすながみ:神道において「その者が生まれた土地の守護神」を指す言葉)で、主祭神(しゅさいじん:「そこに祀られている神」を指す言葉)、磐長姫命(いわながひめのみこと)ほか4柱をまつっています。創建、由緒についてははっきりしませんが、平安時代には官衙の瓦を焼いた西賀茂瓦屋がこの近くにあり、 当神社は、その鎮守の社であったともいわれています。
     現在の本殿は、天正19年(1591)に造営された上賀茂神社摂社片岡神社本殿を、寛永5年(1628) から同13年の間に移建したものです。また、境内には本殿をはじめ珍しい形式の割拝殿や摂社・末社等が建ち、そのまわりを樹木がとり囲んで鎮守の森として景観をよくとどめており、当社の境内は「大将軍神社文化財環境保全地区」に指定されています。
    ご利益 無病息災、延命長寿、方除け、良縁結び、安産、開運招福
    交通案内 御薗橋801商店街から徒歩2分
    市バス「神光院前」徒歩6分
    料金 参拝自由
    地図
    大きな地図で見る
  • Taishogun Shrine

    (Considered the guardian deity of the northern royal caste, constructed in ancient Kyoto)
    Daishogun shrine is a shrine in Nishigamo.There are many Daishogun shrines in Kyoto, so this one is called “Nishigamo Daishogun Shrine.”
    The main enshrined deity is the guardian deity of Nishigamo, Iwanaga-hime no Mikoto; there are also 4 other gods that are worshipped there.
    The history and establishment of the shrine are not exact, but the Nishigamo tile maker that made Heian era roof tiles is nearby, and it is said that the Daishogun shrine was the shrine of the guardian Shinto deity of that place.
    The present day main shrine was constructed in 1591 (Tenshou 19). Starting in 1629 (Kan’ei 5), the inner sanctuary of Kamigamo shrine’s auxiliary shrine, Kataoka shrine, was moved over the course of 13 years.
    Also, because the grounds such as the main shrine, the split-style outer shrine, and the auxiliary shrine/subordinate shrine etc. are surrounded by trees, the scenery around the “grove of the village shrine” is gorgeous. As such, the grounds were designated as the “environmental conservation of the cultural assets of Daishogun Shrine area.”
    Benefits sound health, longevity, protection for removing calamities related to direction,
    good marriages, easy childbirth, inviting better fortune
    Access 2-minute walk from Misonobashi801 Shopping Center.
    6-minutes walk from “Jinko-in mae” city bus stop
    Entrance fee Free to visit
    Map
    Big Map
  • 大将军神社

    <平安京兴建时被奉为王城北面的守护神>
    大将军神社是位于西贺茂的神社。由于在京都市内存有多所大将军神社,因此这里也被称为“西贺茂大将军神社”。
    这里是西贺茂的产土神(日本一种神格类似中国土地神的神祗),除了主祭神——磐长姬外,还祭祀着另外四尊神灵。
    关于本神社的创建和渊源虽不明确,但在平安时代,烧制官厅用瓦的西贺茂瓦屋就位于此处附近,于是也有一说,认为本神社正是守护该瓦屋的神社。
    现在的本殿,是将建于天正19年(1591年)的 上贺茂神社的摄社(指受到该神社管理的小型神社)——片冈神社的本殿,自宽永5年(1628年)至宽永13年(1636年)间移建而来的。
    此外,以本殿为首,神社内建有外观造型罕见的割拜殿、摄社与末社等建筑,树木环绕四周作为守护林,使景观更为优美,因此本神社院落 被指定为日本的“大将军神社文化财产环境保全地区”。
    保佑 无病无灾、长寿延命、吉祥方位避不吉、结良缘、安产、开运招福
    交通指南 自御薗桥801商店街步行2分钟,
    乘坐京都巴士在“神光院前”站步行6分钟即到。
    费用 免费入内参拜
    地图
    大图
  • 다이쇼군 신사

    <헤이안쿄 창건 시 왕궁의 북쪽 수호신>
    다이쇼군(大将軍) 신사는 니시가모(西賀茂)에 위치한 신사(神社)입니다.교토(京都) 시내에는 다수의 다이쇼군 신사가 존재하여「니시가모 다이쇼군 신사」라고도 불립니다.
    니시가모의 우부스나가미(産土神)에서주신(主神) 이와나가히메노미코토(磐長姫命) 외에 신 4을 모시고 있습니다.
    창건, 유서에 관해서는 확실하지는 않으나,헤이안(平安) 시대에는 관아의 기와를 구운 니시가모 기와 제조소가 이 근방에 있어 본 신사가 수호의 신사였다고도 전해집니다.
    현재의 본전은 덴쇼 19년(1591)에 건립된 가미가모(上賀茂) 신사의 섭사(摂社)인 가타오카(片岡) 신사 본전을 간에이 5년(1628)부터 13년 사이에 이건한 것입니다.또 본 신사 경내는 본전을 비롯하여 희귀한 형식의 와리하이덴(割拝殿)과 섭사, 말사(末社) 등이 세워져 있고 그 주위를 수목이 둘러싸고 있어 경관을 고이 간직한 수호의 숲으로,「다이쇼군 신사 문화재 환경보전 지구」로 지정되어 있습니다.
    효험 무병 식재, 연명 장수,방향 액막이,인연,순산,개운 초복
    교통 안내 미소노바시(御薗橋) 801 상점가에서 도보 2분
    시 버스 「진코인마에(神光院前)」에서 도보 6분
    참배 료 무료
    지도
    큰지도
  •    

↑ PAGE TOP

詳しく見る Read more
  • 日本語
  • English
  • Chinese
  • Korean
  • 神光院

     神光院は「西賀茂の弘法さん」として親しまれている1217年(建保5)の創建の真言宗のお寺です。(厄除、眼病祈祷の寺として有名。)
     本尊弘法大師像は、空海(弘法大師)42歳の時の自刻の木像と伝えられており、厄除け大師として信仰を集め、毎年7月21日と土用丑の日には、諸病封じの「きうり加持」が行われます。「きうり加持」とは自分の身代わりになるきゅうりを受け取って、自分の悪い部分をなぞって土に返して諸病封じを願う加持祈祷のことです。※こちらのブログに「きうり加持」が紹介されています。
     その他、境内に幕末の歌人、大田垣蓮月尼隠棲の茶所があります。
    ご利益 厄除、眼病祈祷
    交通案内 御薗橋801商店街から徒歩5分
    市バス「神光院前」より徒歩3分
    料金 参拝自由
    地図
    大きな地図で見る
  • Jinko-in

     Jinkō-in is the “Kōbō-san of Nishigamo”; it is a Shingon temple created in the year 1217 (Kempō era year 5). It is a famous place to visit and pray for warding off evil and eye disease.
     The temple’s Kōbō Daishi statue is a wooden carve statue of Kūkai (Kōbō Daishi) at 42 years old—those praying for protection from evil gather at the temple. Every year on July 21st, and on the midsummer’s day of the ox, a “cucumber blessing” is performed to ward off various sicknesses. A “cucumber blessing” is when the temple accepts a cucumber as a sacrifice which the bad parts of you will follow; people pray for those bad parts to return to the soil and protect themselves from diseases. Other than that, there is the tea-house of the tanka poet, Otagaki Rengetsu, who used to live a secluded life on the temple grounds.
    Benefits warding off evil and eye disease
    Access 5-minute walk from Misonobashi801 Shopping Center.
    3 minutes walk from “Jinkō-in mae” city bus stop
    Entrance fee Free to visit
    Map
    Big Map
  • 神光院

     神光院是创建于1217年(建保5年)的真言宗寺院,它作为“西贺茂的弘法大师”而受到人们的喜爱。(作为除厄、祈祷眼病康复的寺院广为人知。)
     相传,神光院的本尊弘法大师像是空海(弘法大师)42岁时自己雕刻的木像, 它作为除厄大师汇集着大众的信仰,在每年的7月21日和立秋前18天的丑日会举行消除万病的“黄瓜加持”。所谓“黄瓜加持”指的是,先领取黄瓜用来作为自己的替身, 再用它沿着自己身上有病痛的部分描一遍后将其归还于土,以求消除万病的仪式。
     另外,神光院的寺内,建有幕府末期的歌人——比丘尼(尼姑)大田垣莲月隐居的茶室。
    保佑 作为除厄、祈祷眼病康复招福
    交通指南 自御薗桥801商店街步行5分钟,
    乘坐京都巴士在“神光院前”站步行3分钟即到。
    费用 免费入内参拜
    地图
    大图
  • 진코인

     진코인(神光院)은 「니시가모(西賀茂)의 고보(弘法)님」으로 사랑 받는 1217년(겐포 5)에 창건된 진언종(真言宗) 사찰입니다.(액막이, 눈병 기도하는 절로 유명)
     본존 고보 대사상은 구카이(空海, 弘法大師)가 42세 때 스스로 조각한 목상으로 알려져 있으며,액막이 대사로 신앙을 모아 매년 7월 21일과 복날에는 모든 병을 봉하는 「오이 가지(加持)」가 열립니다. 「오이 가지(加持)」란 본인을 대신할 오이를 받아 본인의 나쁜 부분을 그 위에 덧써서 땅으로 되돌려 보냄으로써 모든 병이 봉하여지기를 염원하는 의식을 말합니다.
     그 외에 경내에 에도 막부 시대 말기의 가인(歌人) 오타가키렌게쓰니(太田垣蓮月尼) 가 은거했던 찻집이 있습니다.
    효험 액막이, 눈병 기도하는
    교통 안내 미소노바시(御薗橋) 801 상점가에서 도보 5분
    시 버스 「진코인마에(神光院前)」에서 도보 3분
    참배 료 무료
    지도
    큰지도

↑ PAGE TOP

詳しく見る Read more
  • 日本語
  • English
  • Chinese
  • Korean
  • 大船院西方寺

     西方寺は西賀茂にある浄土宗の寺です。承和年間(834~848)に円仁(えんにん)(慈覚大師)が創建したと伝えられ、もとは天台宗山門派に属していましたが、正和年間(1312~1316)に道空上人(どうくうしょうにん)が中興して浄土宗に改められ、以後、六斎念仏の寺として知られています。 毎年8月16日には、五山送り火の一つである船形万燈籠(ふながたまんとうろう)が点火され、 終了後、境内で六斎念仏が行われます。
     当寺の六斎念仏は、鉦や太鼓を使って念仏を唱える極めて古風なもので、六斎念仏の古態を今に伝えるものとして知られており、昭和58年に重要無形民俗文化財に指定されています。境内には、皇室制度や神道史の研究家として知られるイギリス人リチャード・ポンソンビーの碑が建てられています。
    また、背後の小谷墓地には、幕末の歌人太田垣蓮月尼(おおたがきれんげつに)や上賀茂神社の祠官賀茂季鷹(かものすえたか)、また著名な料理人で陶芸家でもある、北大路魯山人の墓があります。
    ご利益 厄除
    交通案内 御薗橋801商店街から徒歩5分
    市バス「神光院前」より徒歩10分
    料金 参拝自由
    地図
    大きな地図で見る
  • Saiho-ji Temple

     Saiho-ji Temple is believed to have been established by Priest Ennin(Posthumous title : Jikaku Daishi) between 834 and 848, and originally belonged to the Sanmon School of Tendai Buddhism. Later, it became Jodo Buddhis temple, after its restoration by Priest Doku between the 1312-1316.Each year, on the evening of August 16th , the last day of the Bon Festival, huge bonfires are lit on the slopes of five mountains surrounding Kyoto, to guide and bid farewell to the souls of the ancestors returning to the next world. Near Saiho-ji Temple, a boat-shaped bonfire is lit, and after this event, the Rokusainenbutsu Buddhist dance is performed in the tenple’s precincts. The performers dance, chanting Buddhist mantra, to the beat of gongs and drums, Saiho-ji Temple is well known for the Rokusainenbutsu, which preserves the temple’s ancient root.
    Benefits warding off evil
    Access 5-minute walk from Misonobashi801 Shopping Center.
    10-minutes walk from “Jinkō-in mae” city bus stop
    Entrance fee Free to visit
    Map
    Big Map
  • 大船院西方寺

     西方寺是位于西贺茂的净土宗寺院。相传,本寺院是于承和年间(834年-848年)由圆仁(慈觉大师)所建,原本属于天台宗的山门派,后于正和年间(1312年-1316年)由道空上人实现中兴并改为净土宗,之后,西方寺作为六斋念佛的寺院而广为人知。每年8月16日,五山送火之一的船形万灯笼会被点亮,结束后,会在本寺院内进行六斋念佛。本寺院的六斋念佛,是使用钲鼓和太鼓进行念经的极具古风的仪式,该仪式将六斋念佛的古时形态传承至今,非常有名,于昭和58年(1983年)被指定为日本重要无形民俗文化遗产。在本寺院内,立有作为天皇制和神道史的研究学者闻名于世的英国人理查德•庞森比(Richard Ponsonby Fane)的纪念碑。此外,在本寺院背后的小谷墓地里,建有幕府末期的歌人——比丘尼(尼姑)大田垣莲月、上贺茂神社的神官——贺茂季鹰、以及著名厨师兼陶艺家的北大路鲁山人的坟墓。
    保佑 作为除厄
    交通指南 自御薗桥801商店街步行5分钟,
    乘坐京都巴士在“神光院前”站步行10分钟即到。
    费用 免费入内参拜
    地图
    大图
  • 다이센인 사이호지

     사이호지(西方寺)는 니시가모(西賀茂)에 위치한 정토종(浄土宗) 사찰입니다.조와(承和) 연간(834~848)에 엔닌(円仁, 慈覚大師)이 창건했다고 전해지며,본래는 천태종(天台宗) 산문파(山門派)에 속해있었으나쇼와(正和) 연간(1312~16)에 도쿠쇼닌(道空上人)이 중흥하여 정토종으로 개선,이후 육재(六斎) 염불의 사찰로 알려졌습니다.매년 8월 16일에는 고잔노 오쿠리비(五山送り火)의 하나인 후나가타만토로(船形万燈籠)가 점화되며,종료 후 경내에서 육재 염불이 행해집니다.본 사찰의 육재 염불은 징이나 북을 사용하여 염불을 외는 지극히 고풍적인 형태로육재 염불의 옛 모습을 현재에 전하는 의식으로 알려져 있으며, 쇼와 58년에 중요 무형 민속 문화재에 지정되었습니다.경내에는 황실 제도와 신도사(神道史)에 대한 연구가로 전해지는 영국인 리처드 폰슨비의 비석이 세워져 있습니다.또한 뒤편의 고다니(小谷) 묘지에는 에도 막부 말기의 가인(歌人) 오타가키렌게쓰니(太田垣蓮月尼)와 가미가모(上賀茂) 신사의 신관(祠官)인 가모노스에타카(賀茂季鷹), 저명한 요리사이며 도예가이기도 한 기타오지 로산진(北大路魯山人)의 무덤이 있습니다.
    효험 액막이,
    교통 안내 미소노바시(御薗橋) 801 상점가에서 도보5분
    시 버스 「진코인마에(神光院前)」에서 도보 10분
    참배 료 무료
    지도
    큰지도

↑ PAGE TOP

詳しく見る Read more
  • 日本語
  • English
  • Chinese
  • Korean
  • 正伝寺

    【時間が止まる隠れた名所】
    正伝寺は西賀茂にある臨済宗のお寺で、鎌倉時代の僧、東巌慧安(とうがんえあん)禅師によって建てられました。

    【獅子の児渡し庭園】お寺の庭園は白砂を敷いた平庭で、サツキの刈り込みによって七五三調を表現した枯山水です。また、はるかに見える比叡山の霊峰を取り入れた借景庭園として京都市指定名勝とされています。しーんと静まり返ったそのお庭の縁側に座ると、時間の概念が無くなったかの様な不思議な感覚になります。

    【血天井】 主僧が住まう方丈は、伏見城の御成殿を移建したもので、その天井には関ヶ原の戦いの直前に伏見城に立て籠った徳川方の武将、鳥居元忠以下1200人が自刀して果てた時の床が張られ「血天井」と呼ばれています。今なお残るおびただしい手形や足跡の血痕は当時の悲惨さを物語っています。

    交通案内 御薗橋801商店街から徒歩20分
    市バス「神光院前」より徒歩15分
    料金 大人 400円、高校生 400円、中学生 300円、小人 200円
    地図
    大きな地図で見る
  • Saiho-ji Temple

    【A HIDDEN SPOT WHERE TIME STANDS STILL】
    Shidenji Temple belongs to the Rinzai school of Buddhism and is situated in Nishigamo.It was built by the venerable Togan Ean, a monk during the Kamakura period.

    【Garden of the Lion Family Crossing the River】The temple’s garden is a flat garden of white sand. It is arranged in the kare-sansui style, with pruned azaleas in groups of seven, five, and three. The garden is designed to incorporate a view of the sacred Mt. Hiei, which is visible in the distance, and is one of Kyoto’s designated scenic beauties.Sitting on the wooden decking overlooking the ever so quiet garden gives one a curious sensation, as if the concept of time had dissolved.

    【Bloody Ceiling】 The floorboards/ceiling in the main hall, which is the residence of the head priest, were transported from Fushimi Castle and are known as as the “bloody ceiling.” Just before the Battle of Sekigahara, 1200 men under the Tokugawa general Torii Mototada were barricade inside the castle and committed suicide on these floorboards. Large numbers of bloodstains in the shapes of human hands and feet are still visible and speak of this tragic historic event.

    Access 20-minute walk from Misonobashi801 Shopping Center.
    15-minutes walk from “Jinkō-in mae” city bus stop
    Entrance fee Adults 400 yen, Senior high school students 400 yen, Junior high school students 300 yen, Children 200 yen
    Map
    Big Map
  • 正传寺

    【仿佛时间禁止的世外名胜】
    正传寺是在西贺茂的临济宗的寺庙,是由镰仓时代的僧人、东严慧安禅师建造的。

    【狮子送子庭园】寺院的庭园是白砂铺成的平庭,修整后整齐的杜鹃表现了七五三式的山水风。而且,此处也因可以远眺比叡山的神峰成为借景庭园,并列入京都市指定名胜。坐在寂静无声的庭园的走廊中,会有种失去时间概念的不可思议的感觉。

    【血天井】 是由寺主即方丈把伏见城的御成殿移建而来,这个天井是由关原之战的前夕,被困于伏见城的德川武将、鸟居元忠及其下1200人自刀了断时的地面制成的“血天井”。现在仍残留着无数的手印和脚印的血痕,诉说着当时悲惨的故事。

    交通指南 “御园桥商场”站步行20分钟即到
    乘坐京都巴士在“神光院前”站步行15分钟即到。
    费用 成人 400円,高中生 400円,初中生 300円,小孩 200円
    地图
    大图
  • 쇼덴지(正伝寺)

    【시간이 멈추는 숨은 명소】
    쇼덴지는 니시가모(西賀茂)에 있는 임제종의 사찰로,가마쿠라 시대의 승려, 도간 에안(東巌慧安)선사에 의해 세워졌습니다.

    【사자의 새끼가 걷는 정원(獅子の児渡し庭園)】사찰의 정원은 하얀 모래를 깔아놓은 평지의 정원으로,사츠키의 손질에 의해 시치고산조(七五三調)를 표현한 코센스이(枯山水) 정원입니다.또한, 멀리 보이는 히에이산(比叡山)의 영봉을 도입한 차경(借景) 정원으로서 교토시가 지정한 명승지로 되어 있습니다.쥐 죽은 듯이 고즈넉한 그 정원의 툇마루에 앉으면,시간의 개념이 없어진 것 같은 불가사의한 느낌이 듭니다.

    【지텐죠(血天井)】 주지 승려가 생활하는 방 후시미성(伏見城)의 성전을 이동해 건축한 것으로,그 천장은 세키가하라 전투의 직전에 후시미성에 틀어박혀 굳게 대항하던 도쿠가와들의 무장,도리이 모토타다(鳥居元忠) 이하 1200명이 할복했을 때 바닥에 뿌려진 “피의 천장”이라고 불리고 있습니다.지금도 남아있는 엄청난 손자국과 발자국의 혈흔은 당시의 비참함을 말해주고 있습니다.

    교통 안내 미소노바시(御薗橋) 801 상점가에서 도보 20분
    시 버스 「진코인마에(神光院前)」에서 도보 15분
    참배 료 성인 400엔,고교생 400엔,중학생 300엔,소인 200엔
    지도
    큰지도

↑ PAGE TOP

▼いいね!してくださいね▼

▼お買い物もお食事も▼

中華のサカイ
南屋和牛堂
ナベセン
ゴスペルハウスカフェ

▼801ちゃんを知りたい方はこちら▼

おかげさまで10周年
やおいちゃんがまとめられていた
DVD絶賛売れ残り中
漫才のできるゆるキャラ

トップへ戻る